Use this page to learn how to add an enrollment for a student. Check out the Key Points for Creating an Enrollment page before creating one.
To enroll a student in a course, the "Assign Courses" permission is required.
- Click Students.
- Find the student to edit. Filter if needed.
- Click Go To in the student's row.
- Select Course Enrollment.
- Click Add Enrollment.
- Enter the student's first name, last name, username, student ID, campus ID, or student group name in the Add Student / Group box. Click the name as it appears.
After entering any character, you can press the Enter key to see all students or groups that match the character(s) entered.
- Click in the Add Courses field and start entering the first three characters of a subject or course name.
After entering any character, you can press the Enter key to see all courses that match the character(s) entered.
- Click a course length tool or toggle the status or CRx mode option for each course. The default settings for most courses are: Full term course length, Active status, and CRx mode OFF. If a course tool is not available to be changed for a course, it displays as grayed out.
- Select the teacher of record (TOR) for the enrollment(s).
- In the Terms field, the default school term appears. Keep the default term or click the list arrow to select a different term for the enrollment. If you select Custom Term, click the Start Date and End Date calendars to select the start and end dates for the custom term.
- View or change the enrollment settings by clicking the View and edit settings tool .
- Adjust settings to desired specifications. To learn more about the page, click here.
- Click Save Settings.
- Click Create Enrollment.
- A confirmation window appears. Click OK.